Guess I missed a LOT...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

latestartfish

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hey, Got bit by the diving bug in 2012, then my life fell out from under me before I got certified.

One of my most inspiring posters here prior to the personal cataclysm (I mean, everyone here on this forum was great and thanks so much!) was TSandM. Just went to look her up... What the he** happened?! Where is she? Is she okay? Is she still doctoring? Is she still diving, or even alive?

Worried sick, and could use an update...

Thanks everyone!

latestartfish
:coffee:

Hate to tell you, but she passed away nearly two years ago while diving.

Here's the thread: TSandM -- Lynne Flaherty

Like you, I started diving and joined Scubaboard in 2012. Didn't really come on the forum much for the past two or three years, although I was still diving. I just started regularly visiting here again a couple months ago, and was shocked to see the news. I used to read everything I could get my eyes on here, and TSandM's posts were always standouts.

Just so, so sorry to hear that, but thanks for letting me know, alex12_3. Only God knows how many divers, especially newbies like me, she inspired and encouraged, not to mention how many lives she saved in the ER.

My deepest sympathies, if late, to her husband and other members of her family, and friends and I just ran out of words...

:cry:
If I ever get back to diving, I'll be back, y'all.

latestartfish
:coffee:

Only God knows how many divers, especially newbies like me, she inspired and encouraged, not to mention how many lives she saved in the ER.

She touched the lives of so many, in real life and online. The rarest of gems.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom