Guess the identity of The Ignored Member Who Must Not Be Named

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Calle Roo

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score

This message is hidden because CallesCafe is on your ignore list. :shocked2: :no: Just kidding. You are not worthy of ignoring Calles. You actually have a brain. As Rachel will attest to, the only person on my list is pretty bad.

I wish I knew who it was, so when they speak, I dont take any of it seriously. The last thing I need to to learn from a knucklehead. :D :wink: :no:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why am I only seeing moderator posts on this thread?

Ok scubasteve ... are you going to let us know who this idiot is or make everyone suffer them

you can pm me

I guess if i dont get a pm from you that I am the idiot ... :rofl3::rofl3:

At least I got to read an amusing thread :D:D

I guess if i dont get a pm from you that I am the idiot ... :rofl3::rofl3:

At least I got to read an amusing thread :D:D

Nah....you have a brain too :D. You're good. Amusing thread? Care to share the link :rofl3:

No, just another bad joke; if the only people one cannot put on ignore are mods and I was only seeing mod posts then everybody posting would be on my ignore list, which of couse they are not...you would have to be me to see the humor.....

That actually was funny once explained
laughing_cat.jpg

Darn ... i had hoped to trick you into revealing who ... :crafty::crafty:

Nah....you have a brain too :D. You're good. Amusing thread? Care to share the link :rofl3:

why thank you scubasteve ... first time i have been accused of that.

It is strange when "the begins with ne" and "ends with as" both my wife and myself came up with the same name ... :D:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom