Guys -- Bathing Suit under 3mm wetsuit? 7mm wetsuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Speedos, baby!! Never bunch up under any kind of wetsuit. But then, I'm European and you're not, so you might not get away with it! :wink:

I am a big fan of the commando in my 7mil farmer john. but most of the time its boxer briefs. Or under armour shorts I hate being all bunched up. Please no banana hammocks !!!

I like the square legs or jammers that speedo sells. I don't like my board shorts under the suit. I save that for the beach.

Under Armour (black.) Works great under any wetsuit.

Attachments

• UnderArmour.jpg
    UnderArmour.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 64
Here's what I wear:

Keifer Male PE Suit: $10.95

They are a very basic "boxer type" PE swimsuit like they had during my PE swim classes in college. They are durable, thin, and don't bunch up. "Decent" enough to swim in, and nothing fancy. I go to my LDS after my jetty dives and strip down next to the big cargo door and wash out my gear while standing in my suit and sandals.

http://www.kiefer.com/ProductDetails/StyleMasterDetails.aspx?pid={A7EA4DB9-CCCA-4580-93C6-F8A406FA3E81}&gid={78768a33-f206-4020-8d10-b58ed17d1798}&GroupName=Kiefer+Mens+Suits&pname=Kiefer+PE+Male+Suit+20-50&Referer=&Alias=&ptct=&CTitle=The+Kiefer+swim+experts+also+recommend%3a&

P.S. My wife is horrified when I put on a "speedo" type suit. She says they leave nothing to be imagined (including my 58 year old belly :) )!!!

I have gone commando occasionally, but if I have to change in public I wear a Speedo. I am too old to care what people think. Anyway, I don't run around in just the Speedo. I wear jeans over it until I am ready to don my wetsuit, and after diving I dry off and put the jeans back on. If I am going to hang out at the beach I wear trunks.

As a dark skinned well spoken Caucasian, I have nothing to hide, and can speak Redneck when necessary, but still wear a Speedo or less! :wink::mooner:

I see, it's mess with Boxcar day - fair enough. :)

I could tell you to trace the link back to my blog and you would see that my wife took that picture because she thought it was funny. But I know none of you go through that effort, so I'll just say I hope you all get the bends. :)

You're MARRIED!!??

I wear either compression shorts or some long underarmor style sports tights. They are very thin and the material is slick so it doesn't cause problems getting the wet suit on or off. The comression shorts are kind of in an ambiguous category as far as outer wear go so sometimes you get some looks from the ladies like, "Is that guy prancing around in his underwear, or... hmm." If you really want to have some fun, wear the compression shorts with the cup inserted!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom