H - Valve - $50

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

coldwaterdiver

Registered
Reaction score
Hi All

I have an H valve that is in very good condition that I do not need (going back to basic single tank diving).

It is a "Left Post" valve. It is a DIN valve (much safer than Yoke), but you can get a yoke insert (screws into the DIN) if you wish.

I do not recall the manufacturer (I think OMS but a not sure). There are no markings on the valve to indicate the manufacturer. There is a number on it: 45 - II.

It is the type that has a fitting (nut) that theads over the top of the threaded valve that extends from your tank.

The DIN openning (to which your reg attaches) is approx 2.2 cm wide. The nut (which fits over your tank valve) is approx. 2.4 cm wide.

I will post a picture when I have a moment, or email you one if you are seriously interested.

These valves sell for approx. $60 + tax + shipping these days. Just check the net. I will sell this to you for $30, including $5 towards postage. It is a small item, so I think postage will likely be around $5, $10 if you are very distant. So your total cost would likely be $30 ($30 if the postage is $5).

First one to PM me and then Paypal the price gets the valve.

Best

Julian

Back
Top Bottom