H2OV compact video system reaches new depths

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GMSconcepts

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Technical divers in New Zealand, on a National Geographic supported cave diving expedition into the Pearse Resurgence, successfully used the H2OV system at depths of 194 meters, 636 feet … WOW, looks like we might have to increase the rating :D(more info at) Press

WithCamera_9709.jpg

For some recreational and technical diving videos from the H2OV system, check out our video page at: VIDEO

Since your post is really a commercial for your product I must say that both the folks at Contour and myself were surprised and disappointed that you wouldn't allow your housing to be reviewed for the diving and editing websites. Contour, Go Pro, Eye of Mine and Sartek were only too happy to submit their cams and housings to be reviewed.
Steve Douglas

Steve, My apologies, there must be some confusion. :confused: We were never asked to participate in these reviews, nor did I have any knowledge of them until I read your post. We are certainly open to having product reviews, what housing manufacturer wouldn’t be.

Gregg Stansbury
Owner - GMS Concepts
GMSconcepts

Back
Top Bottom