Halcyon 21watt HID Explorer with 9amp Battery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

a22shady

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Looking to sell my 2 Halcyon 21watt HID Lights with 9 amp Battery Lights are about 2yrs old and have only been used about 6-10 dives. They look like new and work perfect. They Do have the goodman Handle. Batteries are charged when sitting. Just ran a test on both lights in Tub and both lights ran till 4hrs~

I have both original Halcyon Chargers with original box and instructions.

I am looking to get $1100 obo (Each)

I also have them both in a Pelican water proof case If someone one Wanted both Lights and the case I would sell everything for 2100...
Any questions or interest feel free to PM or send email (steve@snsyachts.com)

DSC08358_zpsa83e07d7.jpg

DSC08357_zps2867d114.jpg

DSC08359_zps6cdcd584.jpg

DSC08362_zpsf0374625.jpg

DSC08364_zpsaef28d6c.jpg

Hmm, it says "850.00 Shipped", I think he is offering to send you $850 Dollars through the mail, what a nice guy!
My question was serious; look just a couple posts below this one a Halycon light same design and build asking $450. These lights have dropped like rocks since LEDs became so cheap and good. Folks are either buying cheap Chinese (and I mean 1/4 the cost) or expensive LED like the Underwater Light Dude lights. Durability and no high cost of HID bulbs. Like a tidal wave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom