Halcyon Black Friday sales?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mcpowell

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'm in the market for a Halcyon BP/W. Does anyone know if any of the dealers have sales on Black Friday? If so, I'd love to know which dealers to keep an eye on this Friday.

Or, if anyone has a gently used Evolve 40, I'd be willing to discuss terms.

Halycon doesn’t usually go on sale, and if it does, the discount isn’t much.

Halycon doesn’t usually go on sale, and if it does, the discount isn’t much.

I don't even know of a Halcyon dealer with free shipping anymore. DRIS no longer sells Halcyon.

DRIS might have a few Halcyon bits and pieces left in stock. It would be worth checking.

The best I’ve seen is a LDS that offered 20% off the Infinity setup as part of their annual sale.

that's like asking if Tesla is running a black friday sale.

They know the value of their product.

Last year I picked up the Halcyon around the same time and no one was offering any sales on it but I did get a very very good deal with Austin's Dive Centre, one of their dealers. Contact diving@austins.com. DRIS also gave me an equally good deal when I wrote to them. I've been using it regularly for the last year and am very happy with it. Its $200-300 more than the other brands I was looking at- Apeks, xDeep, Deep6, OMS, but worth it.

Keep an eye on the classifieds too. If theres one going there I would pick up used. Its a solid piece of kit and even a used one will be as good as new.

check if your LDS can cut you a deal on the floor display. You also see BLEM clearance occasionally.

Back
Top Bottom