Halcyon Days/Dutch Springs Demo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

true

Registered
Reaction score
If you live in the Northeast US, Halcyon would like to invite you to attend its first regional demonstration day at Dutch Springs. Halcyon will be joined by the staff from All About Scuba and Scuba Shack to answer any of your questions about Halcyon gear-- and you'll also have an opportunity to test-dive out the latest Halcyon gear. In addition, GUE instructors David Sweetin and Bob Sherwood will be on hand to hold informal gear seminars during both days of the event.

Test-dive Halcyon Eclipse and Explorer MC Systems, Helios and Proteus HID Lighting Systems, Scout LED back-up lights, and Halcyon’s range of lift devices and surface markers. We'll be able to answer any of your questions and help outfit you with the latest cutting-edge gear. Informal gear seminars on lights, backplate fitting, and lift devices will be held all weekend long.

Dutch Springs, Bethlehem PA
June 11-12 2005
9 am - 5:30 pm

*Event is free with paid admission to Dutch Springs.
*Bring basic SCUBA equipment, including mask, fins, regulators with gauges, BCD, exposure protection, full tanks, and your driver’s license.
*Halcyon Days will proceed rain or shine. Look for the tents on the west side of the Dutch Springs peninsula.

For more information, go to http://www.halcyon.net/days/

When are you guys doing one of these in N. FL.??

We are working out the details now-- it will probably be later in the summer. It's the first time we've tried something like this, so we're still working on the logistics of taking the show on the road.

Best,
Anthony@Halcyon

I think its great that you guys are starting to do this. I'm looking forward to one of your demo days someplace I'd actually want to go. :wink:

PerroneFord:
When are you guys doing one of these in N. FL.??
true:
we're still working on the logistics of taking the show on the road.
You guys are in High Springs? How much more N. Fl. can you get from there? :)

If they did a demo day IN High Springs, I'd be there in a heartbeat. I've got a BC, lights, valves, bands, and other gear to buy, some as soon as 3 weeks from now. I'm the perfect candidate.

Back
Top Bottom