Halcyon Traveler BC System - Used one weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yellowdog

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Sold - Halcyon Traveler BC System

The new Halcyon Traveler™ merges the simplicity and lightweight appeal of small jacket systems with the performance of back-mounted BC systems. The Traveler’s unique PA6 Nylon backplate has an integrated single-tank carrier and Cinch quick-adjust system, providing a secure, lightweight, and easily adjustable BC system. This integrated system is specifically designed for singletank diving, eliminating the single-tank adaptor and keeping the tank close to the diver’s back. These unique benefits are combined with a number of other weight-reducing features, allowing the Halcyon Traveler™ to weigh in at less than 6 pounds (3 kg).
Scuba gear 014.jpgScuba gear 015.jpg

I purchased this BC for travel and used it one weekend in Key Largo. I really enjoyed diving with it, very streamlined and comfortable. Extremely easy to get neutrally buoyant (I took a peak buoyancy class with it ). I was so impressed with the Traveler that I purchased the Halcyon Infinity Eclipse for diving locally and now I have two 30lb Halcyon wings. I can't really justify both so this one is for sale. I am particular about caring for my dive gear and this bpw is in basically new condition. I rinsed it inside and out after diving and then soaked it in fresh bath tub water overnight. I stored it inside the house in a climate controlled area, out of the sunlight, partially filled with the cam straps down. I adjusted the bpw for myself in a 3mm suit, 6'1", broad shoulders, 230lbs and waist 38. There is enough strap to go out at least one and probably two waist sizes. You can easily put new webbing on if you needed much larger and it can be adjusted infinitely smaller.
$450 shipped

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom