"Hallo" from Frankfurt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shorafix

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
You might think it's difficult to get wet in Frankfurt, right in the middle of Central Europe - but you are absolutely wrong: in fact there is an 5 * PADI Base just near to our home and it's much fun to plan all those excursions to the world best diving places... (dreaming)... when you are far away from the coast. :lotsalove:

P.S.: I am very proud of announcing, that Sarah-Marie - my eldest daughter - has become junior OWD this summer. We had been to Cyprus were I again dived into the Zenobia wreck at the coast of Larnaca. If you ever get there, you shouldn't miss it. Sarah took the chance and finished the training within two weeks. She is now very keen of going on to the next step of training as an jAOWD at our *****PADI base at home. Both we are dreaming about a trip to the Maledives in the near future.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom