Hammerhead dragged onto beach and gives birth

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The article said a fisherman dragged it in, did he hook it originally? I couldn't watch the whole thing myself too.

BRad

The third photo from the bottom shows claspers on the shark... that means boy shark.

They are remoras. Also, if you look at them you will notice they don't have the hammer shaped head.

The shark biologists were totally exasperated when this article came out. It was like total idiots wrote it.

The shark biologists were totally exasperated when this article came out. It was like total idiots wrote it.

It was in the Mail Online.

I wouldn't go so low as to insult idiots by comparing them to Mail Online keyboard monkeys.

I understand that fishermen often catch sharks. What I don't understand is their need to drag it to shore. The reporter didn't do his homework on this one. Makes me wonder if the fisherman also thought they were baby sharks and reported that. Dumb, dumb and dumber.

I understand that fishermen often catch sharks. What I don't understand is their need to drag it to shore. The reporter didn't do his homework on this one. Makes me wonder if the fisherman also thought they were baby sharks and reported that. Dumb, dumb and dumber.
Ditto...Another pathetic example of ignorance and callous indifference to other forms of life.....When are we going to learn :( ?????!!!!!!!!!

Well I do feel like a bit of an idiot, I still don't like a crowd gathering to take a pic of a shark thrashing around, but I did learn something new.

Thanks fishb0y :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom