Hanna the Horrible!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just returned from a live aboard to West End that was cut short by 3 days due to Hanna. We got in 15 dives in 3 days, bouncy conditions and vis was not up to par, but the Captain and crew of the Eagle were EXCELLENT and madr the right call in coming home this morining

I hear that PADI is considering a new specialty, "Hurricane diver". You can take it as part of AOW or as a separate specialty.

I just returned from a live aboard to West End that was cut short by 3 days due to Hanna. We got in 15 dives in 3 days, bouncy conditions and vis was not up to par, but the Captain and crew of the Eagle were EXCELLENT and madr the right call in coming home this morining
Glad to see you made it home safe! So we're up for a swimming good time with Hanna eh??
I hear that PADI is considering a new specialty, "Hurricane diver". You can take it as part of AOW or as a separate specialty.
I wonder if a dry snorkel is required for this?

Looking less like Hanna will do much to us. I understand it's barely moving now.

at200808_5day.gif

Has anyone heard from Rachel aka wreckchick last I heard she lives either in the Turks and Caicos or Virgin Islands? But I have not heard from her in a while now.
I hope she is ok.

Crappity. Trip to Charleston for next week. Sigh.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom