Happy Canada Day

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

knives

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Had a great day out on the lake today . Got to visit the Comet . the vis was fair and the water has warmed up nicely......and then off to the William Johnson , which is rarely dove ....a nice little wreck ...It seemed a bit quiet on the lake , but I am sure this evening Downtown will be hopping......Did anyone else get any diving in today.....hope so...
Cheers

Did 2 dives along the St. Clair River. Found an old Milk of Magnesia bottle so definitely a great way to spend Canada Day.

River was really busy with lots of boat traffic.

Canada Day local favorite, saw these ones on another board and thought I share them here.

William Johnston
2628924783_ed733ef0be.jpg

and the Comet
2629743528_b6bb1a99ed.jpg

At least the weather is starting to look like summer and the vis is getting really good ...
Nice pictures....

I had a great day too! Thanks for the dives Knives :). I know its not great from a business perspective but I was kinda glad that it was just a small group of us instead of the madness that was the three days prior. Does that make me a bad person?

Yes it was a nice group .....thank you for the dive!

We hit the river for some scootering fun! We saw an old wagon wheel (no.. not the chocolate ones), some bottles, urns, and alot of strewn wreckage.

I'm hoping to get back to the Lake in a few weeks! :)

Back
Top Bottom