Happy New Year to all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

STUEY2

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Just thought i would drop in and say happy new year to you all and hope this year leads you all to that under water adventure you all have dreamed about.
Stuey2

Happy New Years , only a few more hours till i start the new year and a few after i'll be in the water.

'05 can go, '06 has to be better. :)

Happy new year!

Cheers, it was a great year for us. Planning and hoping for more wonder in 06 Cheers,
Pete

STUEY2:
Just thought i would drop in and say happy new year to you all and hope this year leads you all to that under water adventure you all have dreamed about.
Stuey2

Tomorrow will be spent with family and next Saturday afternoon I will in be Cozumel for two weeks. It's a working trip to finish some improvements on our house but I also plan on getting in a little diving.

My wife has already bought our tickets for our trip in April. Looks like it will be another good year.

Hope everyone stays healthly and has friends and family to share good moments with.

Bestwishes to all for a Healthy, Happy, Safe, and Prosperous New Year!!! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom