Happy New Year!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CajunDiva

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Happy New Year to all our Roatan Aquaholic dive buddies! May 2017 be the best yet!

And, Happy VD to you on this Feb 14th

Hi Doc - Happy Valentine's Day to you and the Mrs. :heart:

And today is
National Gum Drop Day

No kidding
GOOGLE this
Today is
"Do a Grouch a Favor Day"

Outside of Fat Tuesday, this could be my new favoitest holliday !

Doc:
"Do a Grouch a Favor Day!

Thanks for all of the e-cards y'all sent‼️

OK...you started it! Wanna talk about Fat Tuesday? Where I come from, it's a pretty special time :)

We have Cajuns all over the place - Eating...Drinking...Making Merry. It's quite a festive time here where I live. But I'll be missing it this year, because guess where I'll be? At Media Luna Resort in Roatan :cheers:

1925/305

Sure, Fat Tuesday, you're in Charge!

But First... 17 February, it is

Random Acts of Kindness Day

Today is the LAST DAY For Guaranteed Kindness
DO NOT MISS THIS EVENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't miss out, It's your last chance

How to Celebrate?

Every day should be a day to be kind, but here are some easy ways to spread kindness around on this day.

• Smile at a stranger at your dive entry
    • Say "thank you" to your boat driver for driving you safely.
    • Compliment a buddy on their dive watch.
    • Bring your buddy their after dive favorite snack.
    • Help your neighbor check their air.
    • Buy me a beer

Last edited:
OK Doc - so yesterday was National Drink Wine Day and today is National Chocolate Mint Day. I'm glad we skipped posting the last couple days. Maybe we can combine these two holidays and really have some fun :cheers:

And my favorite holiday of all...

Mardi Gras (/ˈmɑːrdiɡrɑː/), also called Shrove Tuesday,[1] or Fat Tuesday,[2][3][4][5] in English, refers to events of the Carnival celebrations, beginning on or after the Christian feasts of the Epiphany (Three Kings Day) and culminating on the day before Ash Wednesday. Mardi Gras is French for "Fat Tuesday", reflecting the practice of the last night of eating richer, fatty foods before the ritual fasting of the Lenten season.

FAT TUESDAY !!!!!

Packzi for everyone!!!!

1. Pączki - Wikipedia
    Pączki - Wikipedia

Dough, grain alcohol, confiture or other sweet filling, powdered sugar, icing, glaze or bits of dried orange zest. Pączki. Pączki (/ˈpɔːntʃki/, poonch-kee, Polish: pączki [ˈpɔnt͡ʂkʲi] ( listen), singular: pączek; Old Polish and Silesian: krepel) are pastries traditional to Polish cuisine.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom