happy new year

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

IANTO2000

Reaction score
Hi everyone my name is Ian and i am a PADI INST. living and working in Thailand (KRABI) The diving here is very easy and not too deep, we have about seven different islands that we visit durring the week, some times we go to two islands on the same day, because we are on the Andaman Sea side rather than the Gulf of Thailand we have an enormous variety of life to look at everyday.

Well thats all for today

Happy new year to you too, Ianto2000. Welcome to the boards and thus to the family. We'd be interested in seeing some photos of the aquatic diversity in your region. Do you have any available?

Welcome Ianto, from another newbie...I just got on this board a few days ago, and am still amazed at the wealth and diversity of information to be found here... You will love it!

gozumutti

Ianto,
Welcome to the Board, don't be shy & just jump in. Great to here for all the different people around the world. Have many "Global" friends.

Don

Hi guys thanks for your replys..... I have some file photos of the area.... does anyone know if I can attach them to this format or do I send them to you all seperatly.... cheers ian

Hi Ianto,

If you would like to send the photos to me directly, I can set you up with your own photo gallery at ImageHarbor.com and then you can just post the link to the board. That way you only have to send them out once.

You can send them to info@scubasource.com and as soon as I get the gallery uploaded, I will send you the link and login info. You might want to add a little one or two word description also so people will know what they are looking at.

Cheers,

Don,
I know the Mrs won't let you come out and play at DEMA, but maybe we can convince her that you coming out is going to benefit a charity or something. We can set up a Smack Don for a buck booth and clean up... the way I see it, the Mrs now owe's us a crispy new Washington. I have a Franklin here in my pocket to start us off in the right direction... LOL!
Waddya say Mrs Don? Can Ma(Don)na come out and play?

Mario,

If permission were to be given for Don to make the great trek out this way, Mrs. Don won't need to worry. I will be here to chaparone and keep you guys in line.

On second thought, maybe she had better just come along. With you, Don and :royal: altogether in one place, it just might be a job for two.

Cheers,

LOL! Yeah LadyDiver, I think you're right... besides we need an extra hand or two just to carry around Ma(Don)na's make-up kit. LOL!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom