Happy Thanksgiving to you all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Compressor

ScubaBoard Supporter
Staff member
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Happy Thanksgiving to you all ScubaBoarders. Hope 2021 will be a year of more diving and disease free society.

Well, it'd be pretty hard to have a year of less diving in 2021. Me, I have hardly gotten wet (except my morning showers) since the lockdown was announced in March.

Actually I may have fewer dives in 2021. I usually miss about 3 dive days traveling to NYC for my 7 weeks each summer. With the border closed and that cancelled, I actually dived those 3 times at home. If things are back to "normal" by June I'll wind up with fewer dives in 2021 than in 2020.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!

Lots to be thankful for in the Clever family.

Your health is your wealth so if you ain’t got the ‘Rona, don’t forget to count your blessings.

Many of us have much to be grateful for on this Thanksgiving. Keep in mind that this is the indigenous people's Day of Mourning and that much of our early country was built on slavery. We also have much to be sorry for.

upload_2020-11-26_17-55-4.jpeg

Many of us have much to be grateful for on this Thanksgiving. Keep in mind that this is the indigenous people's Day of Mourning and that much of our early country was built on slavery. We also have much to be sorry for.
It's history. Get over it. Look at the positive stuff. It takes a know-it-all like you to bring a downer to an upbeat day.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Cheers,

p.s. I probably shouldn't have said that but I'm tired of the whiners and "poor-me"s. Everyone has it tough.

I guess the thousands of Native Americans I’ve celebrated Thanksgiving with over the years were morally corrupted and self-subjugating.

Phew...good thing a forum for diving has set the record straight.

It's history. Get over it. Look at the positive stuff. It takes a know-it-all like you to bring a downer to an upbeat day.

Cheers,

p.s. I probably shouldn't have said that but I'm tired of the whiners and "poor-me"s. Everyone has it tough.
Please be kind and let others express their opinions. Be thankful on this thanksgiving day.

Cheers,

So sorry if I upset your holiday. A little discomfort might be a good thing for you

Back
Top Bottom