hardcore and indie music

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

im proud of you all.
old weezer is indie. weakerthans is definitely still indie (what song was on the wedding crashers?)
as for jason b, give cursive and the get up kids (something to write home about album) you would probably like the weakerthans and wilco. Everyone knows about the band Thurday too, right? ok, just making sure. thats more emo, though. Fantastic.

hahahahaha. emo is a more heartfelf, lovey-dovey, descriptive, non-aggressive type of hardcore and indie influences as well. you would love it on a rainy day or alone in a parking lot under a streetlight at night pining over a lost love.

ThatsSomeBadHatHarry:
hahahahaha. emo is a more heartfelf, lovey-dovey, descriptive, non-aggressive type of hardcore and indie influences as well. you would love it on a rainy day or alone in a parking lot under a streetlight at night pining over a lost love.

Not. I don't pine. Especially alone, in the rain, under street lights. As for indie and punk and hardcore, one of the best bands I ever saw (from a stage presence and sheer insanity of performance) was Pajama Slave Dancers. I worked with the drummer for a few years.

wow... man, i'm old

i used to be an assistant manager at a record store back in the late 80's, had to
know all the music (from the Pixies to HuskerDu to Public Enemy to Tom Waits).

anybody remember the Breeders? Cannonball was a great little song.

or Elastica? Flaming Lips?

but... well... let's say i haven't been in touch with the music scene since probably
the late 90's.. and time goes by fast

alas no, young man... i do not pine

were i a Norwegian Blue, then i would pine

past 35, you don't so much pine as go into denial

i guess that comes with age. The music makes me wish i actually had something to pine about. I hope im not on my way to denial.
at 22 years young that would be something to try to deny anyway. so maybe i am and dont know it yet...hmm, ill just keep rockin for now

Like indie, really not into emo, guy in band way into Lamb of God(don't get it),revisting Lemonheads and Beasties

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom