Hardhat dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dbg40

Contributor
Reaction score
Portland quarry in Ct. is hosting the annual Vintage hardhat gear dives in June on the 19th 20th 21st, certified divers get to try out some great history. I dove the MKV last year, and they have a BUNCH of other gear to try out as well. This year they tell me they will include some double hosers, and a fiew "surprises"....??? The folks putting it on are some of the nicest people I have ever met, and are thrilled to share thier treasures with others.

Will be there and hopefully more will join us for this great event. When else can you put on a vintage diving helmet and get underwater? Also a great opportunity to try out a double hose regulator alla Sea Hunt or James Bond's Thunderball. Perhaps reenact some underwater fight scenes with the cutting of hoses....See you all there!

Just reminding those in the area that peek into these threads that we will be at Brownstone Quarry in Portland, Ct starting tomorrow afternoon, but the big day should be Saturday. You can find the double hose guys with the NAVED banner. Hope to see some of you there.

Back
Top Bottom