Harrison "Bugs" Murray

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No words Pete just so very sad to hear sorry for your loss.

Damn, I did not connect the name before, and somehow missed hearing about it. So sorry, Pete.

This was the worst Holiday season of my life. It sucked on so many levels. I didn't get to find something cool for Harrison, wish him a Merry Christmas or even a Happy New Year. I miss my son. I miss him terribly. I think I have it under control and then it just hits me. A cruel, cruel gut check that simply leaves me sobbing.

Again Pete, I am so sorry for your loss. I cannot begin to understand the hurt you must feel. Chin up it won't go away but it will get less difficult.

Pete, you are a caring fellow and it's gotta hurt. You are surrounded by caring friends at least, so you're never alone. Best wishes.

I know I'm not the only one here who has shed a few tears for your loss. Peace bro.

Sincere condolences from my family to yours. Rest in peace Bugs

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom