Has anyone got any spare space or cancellations .... anywhere?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Venus

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi Everyone

Are there any clubs out there that have one space for a female traveller on a liveaboard in December or February

Anywhere in the world
Hot or not so hot, I don't mind taking my dry suit
I don't really have a budget, but of course I'm looking for value for money
I'll be travelling from London

I don't want to go to (because I've been there too many times already or they just don't interest me) -
Red Sea - Egypt, Sudan, Oman
Caribbean
Maldives
Thailand
Galapagos
Cocos
India
Europe
Ice diving (because it's too cold)

Thanks

Venus

Peter Hughes is offering a substantial discount on their PNG boat in December.

Of course, PNG isn't the cheapest place to fly to.

Many of the liveaboards are hurting big time right now and I'd call/email them to strike a deal.

If you are interested in big sharks you might try Guadalupe Island for Great Whites or Isla Holbox for Whale Sharks and Mantas. If you get lucky you might see schools of Golden Rays.

Nautilus Explorer has 1 open spot on Dec 14th to Socorro - Sea of Cortez. And two on Dec. 27th. Looks like 6-8 spaces on either Feb 3rd. or the 22nd.

It's the big stuff trip, Mantas, Sharks, Whales, Turtles etc. Nautilus Explorer – Rates and schedules for diving excursions to Socorro, the Sea of Cortez...

Also check with Solmar V. They have availability Feb. 16th also out to Socorro. I can't link to their schedule so here's their general website: http://www.solmarv.com/

We've got an unbelievable great deal on the Nekton boat, going out of Mayaguez, PR and diving Desecheo Island, Mona Island, and the southern walls of PR. Seven days, all inclusive (except alcohol) 30 dives, all for $1695!

Dates are November 28 - December 5, 2009

PM me if you want more info!

It started at $1895 earlier this year, but has dropped $250 since! I apologize, the price is $1,645 not $1,695 as stated earlier.

Great diving, great deal - just putting it out there.

Does that price include tax and port fees? Nitrox? I could be interested if it does.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom