Has anyone got any spare space or cancellations .... anywhere?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Port & communication fees are $20 each, so add $40.

Right now there is a $75 fuel surcharge but that is waived if you book through us, since our contract pre-dated the surcharge.

Nitrox for the week (all 30 dives) is $200, but I think that can be negotiated a bit if we get enough interest in Nitrox.

Socorro and Sea of Cortez ....

great sggestions, in fact last week I was just about to book Nautilus for Feb 2010
but having done Galapagos + Cocos, I decided at the very last minute to do something different

Guadalupe Island ......

looked at this last year, but decided that I did not want to do cage diving

Nekton .....

Looked at those in the past, I have read too many negative reports so I don't want to risk it

So, I am very very close to booking Chuuk on Odyssey for Feb 2010
It has taken a lot of organisation - and we are nearly there

Thanks for your suggestion

Does it have to be a Liveaboard? I'm running a 2-week Island-hopping trip to the Philippines at the end of February, through my Scuba Club, GLUG.

Yes, we're a Gay & Lesbian Club, but we're more than happy to have Straight Divers along on our trips - as long as you're Gay-friendly and don't have a problem sharing a room. Two-thirds of the people currently on the trip are Female.

Price is £1200 including Deluxe Accommodation, Breakfast, 30 boat dives over 12 days, plus 1-2 shore dives per day, Transfers, and all Marine Park fees.
Not included: Flights (allow £600-ish); Lunch, Dinner, and Drinks (allow a total of around £250 for the whole trip).

For more details, see the Trip Brochure

Hi why dont you try Maldives , we have plenty of room at the moment for december and can offer an attractive price.

Maldives is one of the few place where you can find all sort of fish marine life and also whale shark and Manta sighting on the same tour.

Great news ... we have book Odyssey for February 2010

We booked through Jenny Reef + Rainforest who has been really good with all my demands and challenges which I threw at her

So, it looks like I'm going to Chuuk

That sounds very reasonable .... what day are you flying out from Heathrow?

I may see you at checkin
Feb 24th: LHR - Hong Kong - Manila - Guam - Chuuk

How is Corrine these days :wink:

I'm running a 2-week Island-hopping trip to the Philippines at the end of February, through my Scuba Club,
Price is £1200 including Deluxe Accommodation, Breakfast, 30 boat dives over 12 days, plus 1-2 shore dives per day, Transfers, and all Marine Park fees.
Not included: Flights (allow £600-ish); Lunch, Dinner, and Drinks (allow a total of around £250 for the whole trip)

That sounds very reasonable .... what day are you flying out from Heathrow?

I may see you at checkin
Feb 24th: LHR - Hong Kong - Manila - Guam - Chuuk

How is Corrine these days :wink:

We're not flying out until two days later, on the 26th.

Corrine's fine - still an active member of the club (but not coming on this trip).

Enjoy Chuuk !

Neil.

How about the Sea of Cortez on the new Rocio Del Mar.
Rocio Del Mar Liveaboard - eat, sleep & dive....
We have a trip planned for Dec 27 to Jan 2. Wonderful dinner, fire works, champagne and lots of
fun. Whale season is in full force. Come join us!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom