Has the dorkiness died?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shugrnutz

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I am realizing that I am a dork diver. It seems I may be the only, as it has been almost a year since the last post on this forum. This forum needs to be kick started again.

I am realizing that I am a dork diver. It seems I may be the only, as it has been almost a year since the last post on this forum. This forum needs to be kick started again.
Yes, and without issue.

Hi Shugwhats?,

I am all for reviving this thread. I am the epitome of :dork2:diver. And, I like to "poke the bear" when I am with "cool" divers. So that makes me a dorky, ass of a diver.

I am OK with that.

markm

Hi Shugwhats?,

/QUOTE]
Just to clear the air about my forum name. It came from when I used to work at a sugar factory. The joke around there used to be that by the end of a shift we would have sugar dripping off our nuts.

usually people new to ddivers post to the welcome thread first
that is where most of us have alerts linked to :wink:
had there been a post to the welcome thread we would have known of your "arrival"

Back
Top Bottom