Have a Heart DRIS!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bubblesong

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I get this awesome email about this great deal on a Fusion Drysuit, and it is several clicks before All my hopes and dreams are crushed like Drysuit neoprene! It only comes as an XS! Couldn’t you just send this awesome deal to your customers at the Tiny Russian Gymnast Dive Club?
Closeout Fusion Bullet Drysuit White Trim

DRIS thinks fat Drysuit seekers are teasable

XS Fusion Drysuit deal is not feasible

Go suck an egg through a straw

And then you’ll see, “Naw”

Portly Price Pouncers are not quite that “squeezable”!

It’s just like the sales rack at the store. The larger sizes go first!

Get the AirCore. Much nicer than the old DryCore.

Maybe the OP is new at this. The retail translation of "closeout" is "stuff we didn't sell, have had too long, and want to dump." That does not often include "in a full range of sizes" or "including special orders" or....

Maybe the OP is new at this. The retail translation of "closeout" is "stuff we didn't sell, have had too long, and want to dump." That does not often include "in a full range of sizes" or "including special orders" or....
ME?!? New at shopping closeouts? Perish the thought. There are used rug salesmen that quake in their boots when they see me walking in with their sales flyers.
But to be fair to DRIS, even if I can’t buy extra small, maybe I can recommend it to a friend, if only they would put size first thing in the ad, so I don’t keep getting my hopes up.

What size do you need? A friend is selling an XL for a super deal.

I checked the Fusion Size chart
http://www.whitesdiving.com/images/PDF/fusion-size-chart.pdf And the extra large starts the height at 5’9”. I am 5’2”, and 155llbs, so I am probably going to have go custom when I have enough money saved up. It won’t be a $650 Suit, that is for sure!
Thanks for the thought!

I can tell you the L/XL fits me fine at 5’5”. I’m approximately 40 lbs heavier than you. I can’t believe you wouldn’t fit the next size down. Chest/hip measurement is important.

I used a Santi e.motion and a fusion in pool and liked the Santi tri-lam shrink-to-fit better because the medium fusion was too tight. But having a too-long suit that allowed too much air inlegs popped my fins off. So large short is what I’ll eventually get.

My wife is 5’3 and 170 lbs.....XL fits her fine. You might be in luck.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom