Have a Merry (Tropical) Christmas in Bali!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bali Dream Divers

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hey Divers! :)

So my partner and I are spending Christmas this year at Bali Dream Divers in Bali, Indonesia - not going home because...well as special as spending Christmas at 'home' with family may BE, it's still really special to spend Christmas in a tropical paradise like Bali, right!?
I heard a lot of families do travel together - shock horror! (I'm kidding! I would LOVE to go somewhere with the fam!), and we would love to offer an awesome family a special Christmas holiday when they visit us in Tulamben, Bali!
Got young children that are at least 8 years old? They can still experience diving from the age of 8, and qualify in a dive certification from age 10. I've had a lot of experience teaching scuba diving to children; they're fearless and inquisitive gremlins, and I always remember the children I've ever taught diving for that reason! LOL! But seriously, they make teaching so much fun!

We realize not only families travel together during the end-of-year holiday season, but any and all members of society; so in Christmas spirit, we offer this CHRISTMAS PROMOTION FOR ALL DIVERS!
However, the 'stronger your crew' the better value your promotional discount will be! :wink:

Contact either Circus or myself (Liz) for more details on our Christmas promotion, and other general information, such as Tulamben village and her dive sites, transportation around Bali, accommodation (at Dream Divers or other hotels/resorts).

Email us personally at: balidreamdivers@gmail.com
Read reviews offered by previous guests on Dream Divers' Tulamben TripAdvisor rating here: Dream Divers (Tulamben, Indonesia): Top Tips Before You Go - TripAdvisor

Get ready for a MERRY (Tropical) CHRISTMAS with Bali Dream Divers! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom