Have many divers gone out with the Scubateers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

George the Greek

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Last Sunday was my first dive with The Scubateers...man was it great!

Our first dive was The Old Dam and second was Eagle's wall. Amanda, Karen, and Rob have all exceeded my expectations and brought me to a whole new level of love for diving Lake Pleasant. I have been diving Lake Pleasant for almost two years now and have never been with such good people. I showed up as a solo diver, but was lucky enough to have been able to dive with Amanda. It's always a good dive when you are paired with someone who not only is gorgeous, but also someone who did an amazing job showing you around down there. There is no doubt in my mind if I will dive with them again, I have a feeling I could become a regular. If you have not been out with them yet, my advice is, go for it.

George

I went a coulpe of weeks ago and had a blast. I would do it again!

I would dive with them more often than I have, but its a 3 hour flight to get there.
I will be back next January.
Jim Breslin

They are tops! Went with them several times. None better in my book. (See? I have it written down right here.) :wink:

Steve.

Sounds like great reviews...I may have to get off my duff and do a Dam Dive with them...:rofl3:

It's about time that I get out there again (it's been a while)...this sounds like a great reason for me to call Scubateers!

Dove with them this past Saturday, it was great! I will certanily dive with them again and plan on becoming quite regular.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom