Have to pee.....wearing a drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Samantha Barus

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I just bought my first drysuit!! I am a female diver and want to know opinions and options for when you can't wait to pee. I am eventually going to try deco diving and cave diving so I'm sure this will occur at some point. Thanks!

To idea of sitting in my own piss for hours is not appealing to me, but yeah, what they said. I recall someone was working on a "less invasive" solution than the she-p, but I don't think that's getting anywhere. I'll see if I can find that post again (was somewhere on facebook...)

To idea of sitting in my own piss for hours is not appealing to me, but yeah, what they said. I recall someone was working on a "less invasive" solution than the she-p, but I don't think that's getting anywhere. I'll see if I can find that post again (was somewhere on facebook...)

diapers actually do an incredibly good job of absorbing any liquid and there is millions of dollars spent every year to keep any liquid away from the skin. That said, I don't have any female dive friends that are unhappy with the She-P

Try a few pretzels before your dive. Lynne Flathery shared that tidbit and it does help. But still do adult diapers as backup while you investigate the she-p.

Do a search for She-P on Scubaboard. The problem I see with diapers is what to do with them given limited privacy.

Last edited:
My wife hates her She-P, but that's the only real option for long dives. From her complaints about comfort and leaks, it doesn't sound pleasant. It's good to be a guy. :)

There are threads on SB with info as well as a She-P Facebook support group.

Back
Top Bottom