Have you experienced a negative reaction to your pursuit of solo diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

both the local shops look at me like I just kicked their dog when I mention Solo Diving.

............ No!

"Real personal, my wife doesn't like it much (she is not a diver and is a worrier). I try to get together with my buddy and dive, but I love to dive and old habits are hard to break."

BobDBF Don't worry after you've been married a while she won't care:D
Thirty five years later my wife doesn't even notice I'm gone!:wink:

Mostly from my wife. In Ft Lauderdale most of the boats will allow you to go. Just ask ahead of time. Going solo is way better than getting paired with a new diver that you have to worry about.

"Real personal, my wife doesn't like it much (she is not a diver and is a worrier). I try to get together with my buddy and dive, but I love to dive and old habits are hard to break."

BobDBF Don't worry after you've been married a while she won't care:D
Thirty five years later my wife doesn't even notice I'm gone!:wink:

Actually, over 25 years later she worries more than before, like I'm getting older or something. I don't get it, I have more insurance and there is'nt a stupidity clause in the policy.

Bob

Actually, over 25 years later she worries more than before, like I'm getting older or something. I don't get it, I have more insurance and there is'nt a stupidity clause in the policy.

Bob

Most would call you a lucky guy. Don't do anything stupid.:D

Should I be worried that my wife seems to encourage me to dive alone and often...? She sent me away this weekend saying I needed to go diving because I was cranky!

Should I be worried that my wife seems to encourage me to dive alone and often...? She sent me away this weekend saying I needed to go diving because I was cranky!

We should all be so lucky!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom