Hawks Cay Resort

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

adurso

Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about Hawks Cay Resort? Someone told my wife it was a good place to stay for our next dive trip to the Keys.

buddy of mine worked there for a long time. but I never stayed there. I have been diving with tilden's there. great group of people

I've not stayed there, but two of my friends did last year. Both enjoyed it and recommeded it for a weekend get-a-way for my wife and me. not the cheapest place but probably one of the nicer and cleaner places

As everybody said- awesome place that aint cheap. The just renovated so the pool/fake beach area is really, really nice, and I promise you will see dolphins every day.

Dive Duck Key (formerly Tilden's) is my favorite op in the Keys. Wendy and Joe, the owners, are great.

Thanks folks. Is the dive op on site or nearby?

Thanks folks. Is the dive op on site or nearby?

Dive op is on site, beautiful site, really classy place. Take the bottle opener for your wine and spirits, they are real steel, not the junk a lot of stores sell. The Condo's are awesome washer and dryers in each unit, Central air etc. Enjoy the trip. :D

I could not find a list of sites the dive op goes to, except for the Thunderbolt.

Do they just do random reefs? What are the depths and general conditions of their standard trip?

Thanks again everyone

Dive Duck Key is a great place to dive and is located at Hawks Cay Resort. We have been here (previously Tilden's Scuba Center) for over 10 years. We don't have any other dive shops within a 10 mile radius...so the reefs we dive are our own with very little pressure on them. Like to eat fish??? If you don't already spearfish or lobster we can train to to collect your own dinner. For those that don't eat fish, there's plenty to take wonderful pictures of. Please, check out our website at Diveduckkey.com or the experience.hawkscay.com/diving for further information. We'd love to have you down!!!

Thanks again,
Wendy
877-FUN-DIVE
diving@hawkscay.com

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom