HBO & Game of Thrones in Coz?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

A couple of local restaurants were planning to live stream yesterday for the season opener. I don't know if they did or not, but that's a possibility.

That's a great idea if the VPN doesn't work. Do you remember which restaurants?

I'll have all the episodes on my laptop when I get there on the 24th, but I doubt you want to wait till Friday to watch it.

Thanks. You’re right though. I’m going to do my best to watch it before the end of the week. A man must try.

Bypassing region locks with a VPN is often like playing whack a mole, with the VPN servers being the mole, and HBO has the hammer.

If you have prime Amazon has a HBO channel option, including 7 days free and typically they aren't too strict about VPNs.

I setup my own VPN for other reasons, but I use it to make it look like I am coming from the States when I am traveling internationally. Also I don't trust public wifi networks.

Bypassing region locks with a VPN is often like playing whack a mole, with the VPN servers being the mole, and HBO has the hammer.

If you have prime Amazon has a HBO channel option, including 7 days free and typically they aren't too strict about VPNs.

I setup my own VPN for other reasons, but I use it to make it look like I am coming from the States when I am traveling internationally. Also I don't trust public wifi networks.

ACtually, Amazon Prime video is the ONLY channel I am unable to stream through my VPN - they are actually more strict as I've tried several ways to stream my Amazon Prime

I use a jailbroken firestick. No vpn needed. Always worked in mexico.

ACtually, Amazon Prime video is the ONLY channel I am unable to stream through my VPN - they are actually more strict as I've tried several ways to stream my Amazon Prime

They must have gotten stricter as they were the only one that worked when I traveled before my VPN. Everything else locked out almost the moment I arrived.

I use a jailbroken firestick. No vpn needed. Always worked in mexico.

Yes it will work - but programming is restricted - you're still connected to the internet through the firestick - I have a Roku stick and a Firestick - but I have to log n through vpn server because it's the IP address that's blocked, not the device

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom