Heading to Belize Aggressor III Friday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doubler

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Heading out this Friday morning. Not really sure how much water time I'll get as I spent Sunday night in the emergency room with a severe respiratory issue. One of my wife's coworkers went to work with a severe cold a couple of weeks ago and Tricia got the slight version. I wound up with the full monty. Sunday night about 2100 I started having issues catching my breath, by 2300 the wife had me on the way to the Emergency Room. Doc gave me two Asthma breathing treatments, Z-pac, Prednisone and an inhaler. Told him about my dive trip and he told me I would be good to go. Feeling much, much better but this so sucks! Got my T2i all dressed up for her first underwater dance with my Tokina 10-17 and Canon 60. People that go to work sick should be shot ESPECIALLY when you have sick leave. Use it, that is what it is for. :no:

Wow, hopefully by Friday you'll be feeling much better. My law partner's been coming to work with a bad cold for the last few days. I'm way overdue for one, so my number's probably up but that's ok since I don't leave for another month.

Have a great trip and be sure to write up a report for us when you return.

People that go to work sick should be shot ESPECIALLY when you have sick leave. Use it, that is what it is for. :no:

I used to work at a firm where coming in sick was a dismissal offence.

This has been a REAL fun trip thus far. Last night I get a flight delay alert from Continental informing me that my flight from Seattle that was suppose to leave at 6 am is now leaving at 720 am for Houston. Lands at 123 PM. Only problem is my connection leaves at 115 pm. So the agent booked us on the same flight tomorrow, I asked who was paying for the Hotel in Houston and I was informed that it is my responsibility. Well I plan on fighting that BS as I am also paying for a room at the Radisson in Belize that I won't be using because Continental can't figure out "Crew Rest" issues.

Stuck in Houston. Could be worse, one of the couples on the flight heading to Belize is stuck here for two days and will miss half their trip. Decided to tank it and head to Corpus Christi to visit friends instead. Scheduled on same flight out tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom