Health in thailand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry Dorset, wish I knew how to help you. Whatever it is I hope you get it cleared up and get back on track. The fever and lethargy must make working a painful prospect.

All I can recommend is drink more chang cause we all know that beer is medicinal, right? :)

Arch

DORSETBOY:
lol, won't disagree with you, chang has shedloads of formaldehyde in it so it might do the trick!
It certainly tastes like it. I'm a Singha man myself.

I spent five years in thailand and never had a problem with Malaria, although I have had three bad dengue hits.

As far as anti malarials, I tried them but they made my skin stink weird and I didnt want to take them long term for fear of liver damage.

Dorsetboy, regarding your problem, check for other forms of parasites, tissue or intestinal worms, they can give you fever and avery 3 months like clockwork sounds like a breeding cycle to me, just a guess.

breeding cycle......EEK!

Suddenly the alien chest ripping scene from the movie, Alien takes on a whole new meaning Dorset. :D

Aum:
breeding cycle......EEK!

Suddenly the alien chest ripping scene from the movie, Alien takes on a whole new meaning Dorset. :D

:11: STOP IT!!

could well be, they've taken a few other... urm... samples shall we say! wait and see, anyhow, not stopping me diving for the moment at least and certainly wont put me off going back out there!

cancun mark:
Dorsetboy, regarding your problem, check for other forms of parasites, tissue or intestinal worms, they can give you fever and avery 3 months like clockwork sounds like a breeding cycle to me, just a guess.

interesting, could well be as I lost a shedload of weight (3 stone) while I was out there... at the time I put it down to the chang!

dang! we're going in two weeks...
I get eaten by mosquitos anywhere I go...
sorry to hear about your folly there Dorsetboy...
Wonderful of you to share that with us...
we'll have to share any knowledge after we get back...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom