Healthiest reefs, most fish dive sites in Andaman Sea, Thailand?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

StevenL - just a thought about the usual "SuperDive day" at shark point & King cruiser - why is Koh Doc Mai the least included third spot but to me the best of the three?

StevenL - just a thought about the usual "SuperDive day" at shark point & King cruiser - why is Koh Doc Mai the least included third spot but to me the best of the three?
From Phuket koh doc mai is nearly always included on the trip that direction. From phi phi, ao nang and lanta it is too far.

Thanks for clearing that up - I think last time I booked through you it was "anemome or Koh doc mai" - luckily that day was KDM - I find Anenome a bit bland in comparison. Must just be coincidence that I know more people that have ended up at Anenome.

Thanks for clearing that up - I think last time I booked through you it was "anemome or Koh doc mai" - luckily that day was KDM - I find Anenome a bit bland in comparison. Must just be coincidence that I know more people that have ended up at Anenome.
Koh Doc Mai is by far better in the morning on the way out than in the afternoon on the way back. The sun shines in the morning on the east side, where the best diving is, in the afternoon on the west side. Also visibility in the morning tends to be much better.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom