Heat Packs for Cold Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Stone

Contributor
Reaction score
We live in Valparaiso, FL and dive out of Destin,
Here's a link to a website that sells reusable heat packs:

Heat Packs

I just ordered the 8x8 inch size ($24.95 + $9.00 shipping) so I can see if it is the same as the heat packs I already own. They certainly look the same.

The heat packs I own now have been used a couple of hundred times, so they really are reusable. IMHO, these things are worth every penny.

P.S. I am not associated with this website

VERY interesting product. I may have to buy one just to try it out.

Thanks.

Rick,

A blast furnace??

It was 36 on Wednesday when we went diving. The water temp was 42. Could have used that heat pack then...

Cool my buddys must be wimps (they wont go with me)
I want to go out so bad Ive wet suit dove every month of the year
brr hehe! got a dry suit too a older dui ! dont think I will make it till march getting dts !!! cya rick

Uuuhh Rick,

Why are you using a wetsuit when you own a drysuit? Is the cold getting to you??!!!

I received the heat pack I ordered from Lindsay Co.

It is not identical to the ones I have been using for the past several years, but it works the same: It reaches 129 F in about 15 seconds and stays that way for about 30 minutes; then it takes about 2 hours to reach room temperature.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom