Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nicholas Harvey

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I've been a diver since 01 and on Scubaboard for almost that long but I guess not recently as my login had closed! Getting back on here reminded me how cool this site and forum is.
I'm currently in North Carolina, originally from the UK and my wife and I both dive. Our holidays are geared around diving and we get down to Cayman every year (easy direct from Charlotte) and then try and do a further range trip.
Last year was Zanzibar and a couple of years ago we managed to get to Iceland and dive Silfra fissure.
I've worked in motorsports my whole life so diving is a nice counterbalance from the pace, noise and pressure of racing.
I recently published my first novel that's based around diving, Cayman and another passion in WW2 history. It's called Twelve Mile Bank, available on Amazon and I'd welcome some more feedback from the diving community.
Good to be back on here and look forward to chatting and seeing some of you underwater!
Nick

Hi Nick. Welcome back and congratulations on getting published. Is your book also being released as an ebook as I'd like a read. I'm a fellow Brit so don't know if it's available this side of the pond.

North Carolina eh?, Tres exotique! I remember spending a some great nights with the locals in Greensboro a few years back. I was meant to be on business but they led me astray.

Hi Nick. Welcome back and congratulations on getting published. Is your book also being released as an ebook as I'd like a read. I'm a fellow Brit so don't know if it's available this side of the pond.

North Carolina eh?, Tres exotique! I remember spending a some great nights with the locals in Greensboro a few years back. I was meant to be on business but they led me astray.
Hey mate, yeah been in NC for about 9 years now, CA before that, it's a pretty part of the country, mountains close by, bit of a trek to the coast but we've made it to the u-boat wreck and a few other trips. Here's a link to get you to the Kindle edition of the book in the UK, appreciate the interest and let me know what you think...
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Twelve-Mil...swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1549804662&sr=8-1

Welcome...NASCAR country :)....I visit Hendricks yearly....heck of a shop and then some!

Hey mate, yeah been in NC for about 9 years now, CA before that, it's a pretty part of the country, mountains close by, bit of a trek to the coast but we've made it to the u-boat wreck and a few other trips. Here's a link to get you to the Kindle edition of the book in the UK, appreciate the interest and let me know what you think...
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Twelve-Mil...swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1549804662&sr=8-1

Hi Nick.

Just finished Twelve Mile Bank and thoroughly enjoyed it. The last few chapters in particular were real edge of the seat stuff! The perfect escape from a typical British winter.

Let me know when your next book is out.

Graeme

Thanks Graeme, really appreciate it! Hoping to start on the next one this year.
When you have a minute if you wouldn't mind sticking a quick review on Amazon I'd really appreciate it, helps a ton in getting the book noticed!
Cheers
Nick

When you have a minute if you wouldn't mind sticking a quick review on Amazon I'd really appreciate it, helps a ton in getting the book noticed!
Cheers
Nick

Sure no probs. Will m
Cheers
Nick

Cheers
Nick

Amazon review done (wife's account)

Back
Top Bottom