Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Nick -

Just wanted to say I'm happy to see you here. I'm in the midst of Twelve Mile Bank and TRULY enjoying the story! Your writing style is engaging :)

I'll be sure to leave a review at Amazon. Can't wait for more!

Jackie

Hi Nick -

Just wanted to say I'm happy to see you here. I'm in the midst of Twelve Mile Bank and TRULY enjoying the story! Your writing style is engaging :)

I'll be sure to leave a review at Amazon. Can't wait for more!

Jackie
Hey Jackie,
Glad you're enjoying it! Gardens of the Queen is book two and currently working on book 3 so more for you to read!!
Cheers
Nick

Just ordered a copy. Will review after I read it....looking forward to it.

You will love it...it's great! And you KNOW you and I agree about MOST things :)

Most..:cuddles:

Howdy from Texas and welcome to ScubaBoard!

Hi Nick -

Just had to drop in and mention...

I completed "Twelve Mile Bank", and all I can say is "WOW"! It's rare to find a novel that incorporates the adventure of scuba diving and dive travel, which are activities essential to my life, into a great story! This novel kept me interested from start to finish. I so enjoyed getting to know the characters.

Of course, I've already begun "Gardens of the Queen"!

Hi Nick -

Just had to drop in and mention...

I completed "Twelve Mile Bank", and all I can say is "WOW"! It's rare to find a novel that incorporates the adventure of scuba diving and dive travel, which are activities essential to my life, into a great story! This novel kept me interested from start to finish. I so enjoyed getting to know the characters.

Of course, I've already begun "Gardens of the Queen"!
You made my day, thank you!
I better get cracking on book 3...!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom