Hello All

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is there such a thing? Well since I have been diving on and off in FL since 85 I can tell you with out question the reefs are dieing especially the shallow 1st reef line on the South East coast and through out the keys. In turn the fish life has depleted in alarming numbers. (The Fla Division of Tourism will be all over me for this). There is good wreck diving here and more importantly NC is only a 2 hr flight on Midway Air. Where wreck diving is well lets just say REALLY GREAT! There are quite a few wrecks mostly artificial here but one of the best on the SE coast is the Hydro Atlantic and it is one of Florida’s best natural wrecks. As for the Doria I am trying to do that this year. Next year the latest. I am not one to rush into things. It will be there next year. What I want to do is spend a month out in the pacific traveling through the atolls diving some vastly virgin places. I have a friend out there that disarms found ordinance he finds new wrecks and reefs about once every other week!!! Now that is my kind of diving!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom