Hello and happy holidays from winter California

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi everyone,

I have been a part-time guest on this site, and finally decided to join. I'm super happy to be hear and get to discussing and reading on all things scuba.
I'm primarily an southern California ocean diver and also and open water swimmer. I'm looking to upgrade my regulator set, and am actively reviewing kits online.
Interested in HOG, or Mares so far an super open to suggestions.

If anyone ever is looking for dive buddies in so cal, let me know and I'll be there for you

Regards,
Soodwalker

I'm looking to upgrade my regulator set, and am actively reviewing kits online.
Interested in HOG, or Mares so far an super open to suggestions.
Even if you have little to no interest in currently servicing your own gear, I would still recommend a brand which offers that option and the availability of OTC service kits, such as HOG.

The staggering ineptitude of many a local dive shops' regulator service and repair departments has been an all-too frequent theme, here on Scubaboard -- from missing parts, such as exhaust diaphragms to trashed sealing surfaces . . .

Back
Top Bottom