Hello! (And question!)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hi all,

I’ve been perusing the forum forever but finally registered to take place in the discussions!

Based out of SoCal and was certified in Catalina, but haven’t been active locally but would love to start getting involved in the local scene. I’ve been certified for >10 years and have AOW with ~150 dives probably (I don’t log).

I’m booked for Socorro on the Belle Amie in March but am itching to do a live aboard or dive vacation in August. I was looking at Palau or Komodo but the travel restrictions and lack of flights are troublesome. Would love to hear if anyone has some good recommendations? Ideal would be bio diversity diving rather than Pelagic since I’m doing Socorro in March.

thanks in advance !!

Can't help you with any of your questions; but.... Welcom!

Just got back from Galapagos on the Calipso, and had a GREAT time. They are currently offering discounts....The entire archipelago has been vaccinated, btw

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom