Hello and Welcome!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2odyssey

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I just wanted to let you all know that H2odyssey is on ScubaBoard and MySpace now! We have entered the new age of web space. . .

Please feel free to ask anything about our products. If you haven't read the articles in this month's Scuba Diving Magazine, ScubaLab did some comparison tests on our EAS and RAS systems vs. our competitors!

Hi,
I have been researching masks with corrective lenses online and have read some good reviews of your Alpha 2 - MS7 and Alpha 4 - MS11. I am reluctant to purchase one without having first tried them for comfort and seal. I have reviewed some of the websites for your dealers in my area (from the H2odyssey website list) and none of them list your masks in their online inventory. I am hoping you can give me a shop (a few?) in the West Palm Beach, Florida area that stocks them so I can give them a look.

Thanks

Hello H2odyssey!

I have two EAS-2 systems with the handy bag. The straps that came with my units will not fasten the bag to a tank. There is no way to tighten the straps enough so that the unit will not slip off the external 80cf tank.

Are there some new straps available that will not slip off an external tank?

corranado semi dry
i can't seem to find any reviews on it
what kind of warranty do you have on it

Hello there!
The Coronado has a full manufacture warranty against defects... The suit is listed as a 7MM it is more like an 8MM, if you get cold easily, this is the suit for you... Our current dive shop owners report that they love love love it!
Feel free to ask any additional questions you may have!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom