Hello Everyone...Newbie on board!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NYCDiveGuy

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello All,

I'm new to diving, and I'm so psyched I found ScubaBoard! Though I'm not yet certified, I'm signed up for my OW course at Adventure Scuba in NYC. I've been studying hard for my upcoming OW course, and I already have a million questions. Please feel free to drop me a note with any newbie advice on training, gear (want to buy but don't know enough about brands) etc....

I'm also looking for a dive buddy to take a trip in August/September....anyone out there willing to dive with a newbie???? Also, I'd love some advice on locations/Dive outfits that are great/patient with newly certified divers. I was hoping to hit the Caribbean soon!!!!!

Cheers,

Eric

When you're ready, come join us off NJ in beautiful Lake Atlantic!

:)

Welcome - Ray

Howdy and welcome to SB!

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:bandit_2: don

smiley-linie-004.gif

Welcome.

Congratulations on taking the first steps toward an incredible life adventure!
Life's crazy, live it! If you ever need any advice or help, we're here for you. We use Caribbean Divers in Cozumel, they are fantastic with new divers. They will take great care of you. Just tell them Britt sent you and let them know your skill level. They'll answer any questions and make sure you have a great experience. they are very safety minded.

Try them at: caridive@cozumel.com.mx or cdivers@prodigy.net.mx

Welcome aboard!

Britt
CrazyScuba.com :fish:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom