Hello fellow desert dwellers!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Understand perfectly!!! If you can't go this trip there will be others. We will be happy to show you where dirty shirt is. Spent alot of time on the lake as a kid and did a bit of camping in that particular area. Haven't been diving there in the past few weeks as the lake is so low. Hope all goes well with your wife's eye surgery!!!

Sue

East Mesa and Saguaro Lake Dive buddy

those are all good things.

Dan

Sent ya a PM, think they're kinda hit n miss somtimes, let me know if you got this one....

dbramley:
I have my own gear. I am iffy at best on the 19th. My wife is having her wavefront eye surgery on Friday and she may still need some help. I have been so excited to go and when I get a chance can't. O well if I can't maybe next time? Still wondering where dirty shirt is on the lake, can not seem to find it on my map? It is possible I can get Mom (Grandma) to watch Madison our 3 year old but I had better see how the wife is doing first.

Dan

When you go to Pleasant, ask for a map at the entrance. It has Dirty Shirt marked on it. Most of it is above the water level right now.

Perfect, now I can see where everybody is talking about. Has anyone been there recently? What is the vizability like? Is it better in the winter or summer? Any underwater photos anyone would like to share?

Dan

dbramley:
Perfect, now I can see where everybody is talking about. Has anyone been there recently? What is the vizability like? Is it better in the winter or summer? Any underwater photos anyone would like to share?

Dan

theese were taken at dirty shirt.. early june (last time we were out there).

The problem when the water is lower, you're into the 'old' lake area, much more silt on the bottom, and many more lures/fishing line hanging from the 'older' trees.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom