• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Hello from Arizona

Discussion in 'Introductions & Greets' started by ksegel, Feb 27, 2010.

1. ksegel

ksegel Registered

# of Dives: 50 - 99
    Hello, am very pleased I have found this forum, it has so much information on everything I am looking for, I dont need to go any place else.

Anyway, My Girlfriend and I just got certified last June, here in Phoenix, I know, lake diving is not the greatest, but it worked for us, we then the same month went to Kailua-Kona and did our first real open-water dives, well....., we are now hooked, we just finished buying our complete gear yesterday, and we have two sets of wet suits, warm and cold water sets, we have been to California, San Diego to dive, and we are going to Newport, and Catalina Island in May, cannot wait to get back underwater!!

Have a great day!! :D

2. handyman

handyman Registered

# of Dives: I'm a Fish!
    Sounds like you two will do well my wife and I have been diving together since 1987 and still diving. Just wanted to welcome you to the sport. Hope you dive together for a long time and be safe. Eric scottsdale az.

3. RAWalker

RAWalker Divemaster

Hey, Welcome!
    Don't forget to check out the Southwest SandSharks area of Scubaboard for local info and action.
    Also there are monthly Meet & Greets the first thursday of each month at the Elephant bar in Scottsdale.
    My wife and I are another divebuddy pair. That is, when the water is warm enough for her.
    Otherwise I find others to dive with at the lake.

4. DiveGear4Less

DiveGear4Less Contributor

# of Dives: I'm a Fish!
    Welcome to Scubaboard!!