Hello from Atlanta

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thomjinx

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Greetings, fellow divers,

I am a new member who has been an avid snorkeler and diver for decades, but only got certified (PADI) last Summer.

I live in Atlanta, but travel a lot in S.E.Asia. I have dived in Thailand, Indonesia and Viet Nam. I just returned from Koh Racha Yai (near Phuket) in Thailand and I will be going to the Philippines for the first time in June, followed by more of Thailand.

I like underwater photography, and I am using a Canon S50 with Canon's housing. It works pretty well, but like most digital cameras, sometimes the focus and the shutter is a little slower than I would like. I have lots of pictures of fish turning away. Haha!

It looks like this is a terrrific forum and I am happy to be a part of it.

Cheers,

thomjinx

Welcome to SB!! :happywave Put us in your favorites and check in often. This is a great place to learn, compare, argue :argue:

don
:D

welcome aboard!

we should compare our collections of fish tail pics sometime :wink:

Hello Thomjinx!
I wonder which places you're looking to dive in the Philippines? Maybe we should meet up! Lotsa great places here.

Cherrie
aka weremermaid

thomjinx:
Greetings, fellow divers,
I live in Atlanta, but travel a lot in S.E.Asia. I have dived in Thailand, Indonesia and Viet Nam. I just returned from Koh Racha Yai (near Phuket) in Thailand and I will be going to the Philippines for the first time in June, followed by more of Thailand.

Cheers,
thomjinx

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom