Hello from Boston

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vxr1062

New
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
Hey all!

I'm from Boston, MA.

Finished all my indoor pool training and have two open water dives left to become certified.

After finishing all the indoor pool training I did a discover scuba dive in Hawaii and it was amazing! Just have to find time to get the two open waters done and then start stashing money in my bank because this hobby looks expensive.

It can be, no lie. Welcome to ScubaBoard. Congratulations on getting a look at the underwater world in Hawaii; I've never been.

Richard.

Hawaii would be amazing! welcome to the board

I was at Ft Wetherhill yesterday, getting underwater photographs, and saw lots of students in the water getting check out dives to be certified.
It is a 75 min drive from Boston, so depending on where you live there are closer Local Dives Shops.
East Coast Dives if near Brookline. Boston Scuba if near East Boston.
Consider joint Metrowest Dive Club for great meetings, programs, dive events and to meet buddies.

Welcome! I am from South of Boston. I have never dived in the ocean here as of yet, all my dives have been in Southeast Asia where I travel to a lot for work. I am in the middle of getting my Rescue Certification, I have my dives scheduled next month at Ft Wetherhill.

Welcome.

I'm a little bit south of you. If you want help with NE diving let me know.

Back
Top Bottom