Hello from Cabool

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
My father in law was an avid diver, dive instructor, and former dive shop owner. When he passed away a couple of years ago, he left us with a ton of old dive equipment. This includes a hypres breathable air compressor, steel tanks, fins, masks, etc. All items are older (90's- early 2000's). Is any of this usable? Salable? If so, can someone help me with the "how" of getting rid of this stuff? There is so much of it.

All my 4 AL80s are from the '90s and 3 were bought online. Steel tanks are certainly still good (of course all tanks would need to be hydro and visually inspected before anyone would buy them (so the buyer they're still safe to use and that shops will fill them). These and masks/fins, etc. you could put for sale online. In Canada we put stuff on "Kijiji", something like Craigs List I guess. There may be a good market for selling used gear where you are. I know nothing about compressors.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom