Hello from Central Florida

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BWDscott

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
South Lake County, Florida USA (SW of Orlando)
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi,

I joined the board last week, at DEMA... pressured by Mugsy!! (no regrets:D)

I have been diving since 1994 & an active DM since 2005. Lots of dives logged... lots that weren't. I look forward to continuing my dive education to the Instructor level, while still ENJOYING the sport.

I am a local fireman, with enough time off in my schedule to dive recreationally several times a month. I am lucky to have a beautiful wife and fulltime buddy, as well as my 16y/o son, who loves the sport.

The rest of my dive time is spent corralling students in the pool or in the waters of Florida as we continue to excite newbs to the wonders below:11::11::11:.

I dive all over Florida... and invite anyone that wants to come along. Remember... Florida isn't just about the Gulfstream. The Manatees will start arriving soon!

Look me up if you are a responsible diver looking to have some aquatic fun.

Stay safe... and HAVE FUN!!!

Scott

From one Florida DM named Scott to another, welcome to the Board.

We have an active group in Florida. You might want to check out the Florida Conch Divers forum in the Regional Travel and Dive Clubs section. Here is a link http://www.scubaboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55

It's a great way to meet fellow Florida Scuba Board people. I look forward to seeing you around.

[c]
Hello_md.gif

[/c]
Sorry that your intro got shuffled beyond page 1 here - happens. Hope you're enjoying SB. PM me if I can help...??

don :cowboy:

Hi Scott

Welcome to Scubaboard...I'm an instructor on the East Coast...retired from NASA, so I have wide open dive schedule!

Joe

I'm open to do some east coast (central fla) dives. I have done many beach dives in Pompano and LBTS. My schedule is fairly open weekdays for the next couple of weeks. Let me know. Have tanks, will travel.

Welcome to the board... That Muggsy is something else eh :wink:

Hi welcome look forward to having many interesting conversations

Hi Scott and welcome to Scuba Board. It's cool your goal is to get your MSDT. Scott I had to laugh at the statement, "Look me up if you are a responsible diver looking to have some aquatic fun." Scott sometimes divers don't have a clue if they are responsible are not. It's all in their training. Sometimes just sit on a cattle boat and watch people you'll be amazed. Scott thats why we need good Instructors with your attitude. So go for it.

I try and get to the Keys 3 to 5 times in a year. Will be down in Key Largo the 17th of December. They'll be 3 MSDT's and 3 students for certs. Friends of ours. Maybe when things are finalized here we maybe can get wet together. One friend owns a condo there she lets us use and another shes an instructor plus a boat Captain in Key Largo also.

Maybe we get meet up. Always wanting to meet and dive with other divers.

Welcome Scott!!!!
Glad you joined us. If you ever are in or near Ft. Lauderdale we would love to dive with you! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. Take care! Let's go diving!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom