Hello from Colorado

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
hey everyone my name is dennis cline, i am a disabled veteran who just got certified in ft. lauderdale, FL over the weekend. Thanks to SUDS this was made available to me and other disabled vets across the U.S. but they could also us your help so they can continue to provide this awesome expeirence to others. but anyways i will end on that for now. talk to everyone later:)

Hello, Dennis! Welcome to the board! Whatever you are looking for, it is here. There is a tremendous amount of info here, and lots of great people, too. Thanks for your service to this great country!

JR

Hi Dennis,

Welcome aboard! Lots of great info & fun here so stick around ;-).

Dennis,
Thanks for all you and your fellow soldiers have done for this country. I live in N.E. Florida and If I can ever help out with anything in the area please drop a line.
Calm Seas and Clear Water
Dave

Welcome to :sblogo:

I live in Conifer, CO, and we have a forum for folks in this region named the Rocky Mountain Oysters. If you are interested in meeting others in the area that like to dive, drop in and check it out! Our next group get together will be at the Blue Hole on the third weekend in March.

welcome to scuba board dennis...congrats on your cert..lots of good people here
awsome sport eh!!
TAKE CARE & DIVE SAFE
:wavey:

Back
Top Bottom