Hello from Colorado!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey and pleasure to be on this board. I'm Chase stationed her @ Ft. Carson, CO. Been in the Army for almost 10 years. I'm getting out soon and will be attending College in Charleston South Carolina. I started diving February of this year and just finished up Dive Master. This weekend I have dry suit and multi level and next weekend ill be doing Deep, Nav, and Night than ill be completely done with my 10 specalties and ready to dive the heck out of South Carolina. I jumped on this board to learn more about diving and learn some awesome spot to visit and dive while im living in S.C. 90% of my dives have been done around here, Blue Hole NM, and Aurora Reservoir in Denver CO. But I do have a few dives at the reef of the Florida Keys where I also proposed to my now Fiance.

Nice to meet y'all.

howdy and welcome from southeast florida....congratulations and keep up the good work.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom