Hello from Dracula Land (sounds better then Romania)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

George.S

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
If ever in the country feel free to give a shout. I co-own a dive center and run dive trips from Bucharest all around the continent.
Have been lurking around here for years but never actually decided to post until today. (i'm ranting about the Suunto D5 )
Nice to meet you all

Hey George, welcome! I am new here as well and newly certified in May :)
Will most likely come home this fall to visit family. Feel free to PM me, maybe we could meet.

Somehow when I think of Romania, I recall the movie "The Cave" one of the best "B" grade cave diving horror movies ever filmed. It was released back in 2005 and had the divers using really cool ECCR rebreathers back then.

Michael

I will give a shout out if you can make me a vampire. :wink:

Welcome! Perhaps the birthplace of Nadia Comeneci is more flattering? (At least for those of us that remember 1976.)

Welcome to ScubaBoard George.

Welcome! Perhaps the birthplace of Nadia Comeneci is more flattering? (At least for those of us that remember 1976.)

How could I forget?
The first perfect 10 in Olympic gymnastics and then 6 more during the Olympic summer games in Montreal 1976.

Michael

howdy and welcome from southeast florida usa....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom